Become a Community Coordinator in Your Region!
The Mozilla Reps program is open to all Mozillians who are 18 years of age and above.
Before you become a Mozilla Rep, you must follow our learning process so that you can become a good
in your region.
Community Coordinators are not a power structure over other Mozillians, instead they are here to help,
empower and motivate other Mozillians to contribute to Mozilla projects.
There are tons of opportunities you can benefit from joining this program:
- Access to a global community which includes people from many different countries and cultural backgrounds.
- Direct support from Mozilla to help you empower others in your region to advance Mozilla’s goals.
- Opportunity to help your local community grow.
- Grow your leadership and communication skills and build networks with new
people from many different countries around the globe.
- Amplify Mozilla’s impact in your local region and functional area.
If you want to learn more about our program, you might want to connect with one of our currently active Mozilla
Reps in your region, so you can learn and understand the challenges and opportunities of this program.
Find Mozilla Reps from your region
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years old
- The applicant needs to be active within Mozilla for at least 6 months
If you want to learn more about the Reps Program Selection Criteria please
The Mozilla Reps application process involves two simple steps. Ready?
Let's get started!
Thanks for your interest in making the Web better with Mozilla!