Meetup Rust Paris 2014
Description Mozilla and the Rust community are proud to invite you to discover Rust! Rustaceans of all skill levels are welcome, or even if you are just curious about the language. We're looking forward to exploring the wonders of Rust with everybody! The purpose of this Event is to share knowledge, learn about Rust and contribute to existing projects or to the Rust project itself.
Venue Mozilla Space
Contributions: Before improving doc read : http://static.rust-lang.org/doc/master/rustdoc.html Improving documentation: Tutorial : http://static.rust-lang.org/doc/master/tutorial.html think tank
- Try to purpose a more neophyte friendly way.
- Trying to introduce a guiding thread through all the course.
- Introducing exercices into the course.
- Writing idiomatics examples.
- Trying to make a interactive course like "tour of go" or "try haskell".
Here is the account of the event : http://wiki.mozfr.org/RustMeetUpParis