Mozilla Bangladesh l10n Sprint Feb 2016
City All over the country
Objective: Celebrate Vasha Dibasa (Internation Mother Language Day) by doing localization of Mozilla products and webparts.
What we'll translate:
- Firefox 46 (Aurora) - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/firefox/
- Firefox for Android (Aurora) - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/mobile/
- Firefox - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/mozilla_lang/firefox/
- Lightbeam - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/mozilla_lang/lightbeam/
- Privect - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/mozilla_lang/privacy/
- Contribute - https://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_BD/mozilla_lang/mozorg/contribute/
- SuMo - https://pontoon.mozilla.org/bn-BD/sumo/
- MDN - https://pontoon.mozilla.org/bn-BD/mdn/
How to involve:
- List your name and your email address at the Participants Section bellow of the pad.
- Select a translation item given above, which you want to translate. If you need to Signup at any of the localization tools (website), Please do it.
- Put the translation item name (as like Firefox 46 or SuMo) beside your name at Participants section. If you have multiple item, use lists.
- Please tweet or post at Facebook about the Mozilla Bangladesh l10n sprint with a hashtag #MotherLanguageDaySprint
- Start translation and spread your progess in social media.