Mozilla Egypt Iftar 2015
Description Iftar (Arabic: إفطار), refers to the evening meal when Muslims break their fast during the Islamic month of Ramadan. Iftar is one of the religious observances of Ramadan and is often done as a community, with people gathering to break their fast together. Iftar is done right after Maghrib (sunset) time.
Region Al Jizah
- Gather the all Mozilla Egypt Team and Contributors to share knowledge with them.
- Present and confirm the Mozilla's visions and missions to Attendees.
- Attract new developers and users for Contribution in Mozilla.
- Make brainstorm to preparing for launching Firefox OS in Egypt and get from attendees notes and feedback about launching.
- Marketing for the Firefox OS launching.
- Strengthening social relations between the team and make it work as one family.
- There will no be registration, the attendees will be by invitation.
- we will invite all Mozilla Egypt reps, Mozillians and best contributors.
- In addition to we will invite the most famous it and open source community manager to attract them to the Mozilla's visions and missions.
- Estimated Attendance = 35.
First part, 2 hours before Iftar (meal):
- Firefox OS Launching in Egypt! By: Bahy Mohamed.
- Latest news and activity for Firefox OS Launching?
- What is the new?
- What is the next?
- Firefox OS Development Plan! By: Eslam Mahmoud.
- How motivate local company to push apps in the OS?
- Why can help them?
- Suggestions from other Mozillans!
Second part, 1 hour after Iftar (meal): Discussions Circles
A group of discussions between 35 person will be held after the meal for more than1 hours and it'll cover many topics such as:
- Join us to learn and celebrate the Firefox OS (Mozilla's open source operating system for the mobile web) and Mozilla Webmaker.
- Why to contribute in Mozilla?
- Contribution types - How ?
- General discussions.