QA Marathon Dhaka
Description QA Marathon Dhaka is a regional event to encourage contributors to contribute in QA . It will be an offsite event to help people to contribute in QA. Participant will be guided from the basic of Bugzilla to Testing bugs, Verifying bugs and some other aspects of QA . It is a 2 Days event and participants will be mentored all the way so that they can be comfortable with all the basic procedure of QA and can jump in to make Firefox better .
Venue University Of Liberal Arts of Bangladesh
QA Marathon Dhaka will be 2 day long testday which will be focused on teaching bug triage and verification skills, as well as identifying and removing barriers to contributing to QA.
Event Plan of QA Marathon Dhaka :
- Introduction to QA (Quality Assurance)
- Introduction to Bugzilla
- Introduction to Bug Triage
- Bug Triaging
- Introduction to Moztrap
- Running and Creating Tests on Moztrap
- Introduction to Regression
- Finding Specific Builds, Specific Versions
- Introduction to Bug Verification
- Performing Bug Verification
- Introduction to "One and Done"
- Introduction to Firefox OS QA
- Performing Tasks via One and Done
- Testing RTL (Right to Left)
- Intro to MLS (Mozilla Location Service)
- Guiding on how to contribute after this event via Participating on recurrent Bug Triage Day, Bug Verification Day.
Find More Info On the Planning Pad