Summit Planning Assembly
Description The Mozilla Summit Planning Assembly is a gathering of global delegates nominated to represent their regional and functional areas to lay the groundwork that is necessary for the successful execution of the Summit in October. The Assembly will take place over the course of a weekend in our newly opened Paris office and be attended by both regional community representatives as well as Mozilla staff.
Venue Mozilla Paris space
Region Ile de France
Summit Planning Assembly Objectives
The Mozilla Summit Planning Assembly will bring the delegates together to:
- Align on the event's goals and decide how these goals (and themes, namely 'Who we are, Who we want to be, and How we work together to get there') will be manifested and furthered through the Summit's framework
- Contribute individual perspectives to conversations around the previous, current, and future state of Mozilla - framing important conversations that will then weave through the Summit's sessions and activities
- Shape the Summit experience for all attendees.
- Staff: Approximately 45 staff will attend the Assembly from diverse functional areas, regions, as well as interests. All staff will be nominated by their respective Steering Committee member to attend.
- Mozillians: Approximately 25 volunteer Mozillians will attend the Assembly from regions all around the world. These individuals will be nominated to attend by a Mozilla community builder. More information about the nomination process for Mozillians can be found here